Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NOTD Matte Camouflage Nails


Hey girls, sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks but I was just really busy with school. :( I'm on fall-break now so I'll try to write some blogposts in advance to keep up with blogging! I picked this nailpolish up at H&M for just €1 and it immediately made me think of camouflage print so that's the nail art I did today! It was super simple! I also added an orange rhinestone on every finger just because I felt like doing it. I also applied a matte topcoat! :)


8 comments:

  1. wat super! erg mooi resultaat :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design and this is the most perfect color combination. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty *____________*


    <33333

    ___________________________

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camouflage you did, nice combo~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful manicure
    I invite you to me
    follow?

    ReplyDelete