Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Friday, August 10, 2012

Nailpolish collection


It's time for a nailpolish collection post! My collection counts just above a 100 nailpolishes, not too bad right? I'm still adding to the collection though. It's never-ending, heheh. >:)


 Purple.

 Blue.

Pink.

 Red.

 Oranges, a bit out of focus.

 Yellow & gold.

 Beige/skin colored.

 White & silver.

 Green.

 Brown.

 Topcoats/basecoats, nail hardeners.

 A very lonely grey.

 Black.

 Cuticle softener.

 Purple & black crackle topcoat.

 Matte topcoat.

Stripers.

So these are all my current nailpolishes. I tried seperating them by color for the photos, I usually keep them all together in a big basket. By the time you're reading this I've probably purchased a few more polishes (addicted much?). You'll find them in the hauls that I post from time to time! :) 

How many nailpolishes do you have? :)

10 comments:

  1. I love how you have displayed them in colours rather than brands!
    you have quite the collection!
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i'm so jealous of your collection!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice collection and great range of colors. I buy nail polish faster than I can change my nail color, which is pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have so much nail polish at home <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah that's really much!
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! haha, that is one hefty nail collection you have there :)

    I love your blog!

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I love these polishes, so much!!!
    Hi!
    I'm here a new follower, because I like your blog, it's very interesting for me!
    Please, check out my blog!
    XOXO

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing collection! I thought I had a big polish collection, but yours is much bigger than mine :) When my husband seas me with a new polish in my hands always asks me if I don't have enough of it, because I have from the same shade several ones. I can't help and stop myself, this is a huge hobby of mine, I am relaxing when I make my nails. My collection gets bigger weakly, I can not have enough of beautiful new polishes, I always find some shades that attract me in some way. I am happy that you shared your collection, I love to sea what kind of polishes other bloggers have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want all your nail polishes so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Altijd leuk om te zien hoe de collectie van anderen eruit ziet. en wow wat heb je veel base- en topcoats :O

    ReplyDelete