Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menubar

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Essie Nailpolish + Studs




I've recently bought this Essie nailpolish! It's a nude color, which I didn't already have. I've been wearing this color for a few days now, on my toenails and fingernails. The nailpolish on my toenails is still on after a few days, but the nailpolish on my fingernails started chipping after 2 days. Not a dramatically , but still.



The nailpolish doesn't leave streaks. I applied 2 coats for full coverage! What I also really like about this nailpolish is that the brush is really big and flat, which makes the application really easy. I believe this nailpolish cost me €7,99. The drying time is okay, I wouldn't say it's that fast.



I applied some purple triangle studs on my ring finger to top it off. I used rhinestones from Pink Tease (about €2).

I hope you enjoyed. :)
If you have questions, just leave them in the comment box below or mail me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment